Friday, June 29, 2007

"What if..." Fridays

If you could be a bird, what would you choose to be?
  • This reminds me of the book, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull". I think this book was one of my roommates' and was just laying around one day and I decided to pick it up and give it a read.
  • There are so many choices and some obvious ones to avoid. Obviously being a dodo would not be good. Hmm, so a parrot or hawk, ostrich, penguin, robin? I definitely would not want to be a game bird or a chicken.
  • I would want to be a falcon, more specifically a Peregrine Falcon because it is the fastest animal on the planet in its hunting dive, the stoop, in which it soars to a great height, then dives steeply at speeds of over 200 mph.

    Courtesy of Wikipedia

    Like a lot of people, I love speed plus this falcon eats a lot of duck! That's why I would like to be a falcon