Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tex Wasabi's Rock-N-Roll Sushi-BBQ Review

Tex Wasabi's Rock-N-Roll Sushi-BBQ
I ate here a couple of Sundays ago. A usual rule of thumb that follow is to try not eat out on Sunday. Why? Well. usually the first string cooks are on Friday and Saturday night I said usually. Please do not send me a nasty e-mail.

I have done this many times and am disappointed more often then not.

I had a half slab of the pork ribs, they were OK; tender, not a lot flavor. My partner had a Red Dragon Combo with two pieces of maguro and two unagi.

I eat sushi on a fairly regular basis. This was the first time, that my sushi rice was CRUNCHY. The portions were large on the sushi, so we ate the sushi sashimi style and the fish tasted fairly fresh.

Overall: 10/20 average

Tex Wasabi's on Urbanspoon